Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
In accordance with the current regulations, we inform you that the personal data that you can provide during the use of the Web www.nexusventures.eu and www.abrirempresaenirlanda.com (hereinafter “the Web”) will be treated as responsible for the treatment by Nexus Ventures Limited (hereinafter, “Nexus“), with Domicile in 6/7 Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland, with registration In Dublin and Number 589839.
You can contact the data protection delegate of Nexus by email: email@example.com.
Are you obliged to provide personal data?
The visit to the WEB does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. However, the use of some of the services available on the WEB depends on the completion of forms of personal information.
The data requested in the different forms of the web are those necessary to provide the requested services. The refusal to provide the data indicated as necessary may be the inability to adequately provide such services. It will also be able to provide data voluntarily so that these services can be provided in an optimal manner.
Also, certain features of the web depend on that you authorize the treatment of your personal data.
For what purpose will Nexus The user’s personal data and how long?
The personal data you provide for the provision of the various services made available through our Sites Web will be treated by Nexus according to the following purposes:
- In the case of register online the purpose is to manage the creation of a user account for the attention of the different services offered by Nexus that allow the processing of the different services that Nexus offer and other services placed at their disposal, as well as the processing of payments arising from the provision of such Services and analysis of the use of our websites and the hiring of services made by the users through them.
- In the case of the blog the purpose is to manage the publication of the comments and observations that the users make.
- In the case of service of electronic document signature of Nexus, the purpose is to provide the electronic signature service.
- In the case of document consultation Nexus offers online, the purpose is the management of the search service of available documents placed at the disposal through the Cloud.
- In the case of including a facilitated contact email, the purpose will be the answer to the request made.
- In the case of telephone services, calls made to customer service of Nexus they can be recorded for reasons of service quality.
At the time of requesting any of the services or using the indicated features, you will be offered more detailed information about the specific treatments.
How long will Nexus Personal data
The data of the user will be retained as long as they are necessary for the rendering of the requested services and, once the benefit is finished, their data will be retained during the legally required time limits for the possible liabilities derived of the service provided.
In the case of registered users, the processing of the data will be maintained until the request for the download of the account created.
In the case of recording of telephone calls for reasons of quality, the maximum shelf-life time will be six months.
What categories of user data will Nexus?
The personal data necessary for the provision of the different services available on the WEB will be those indicated in the corresponding form enabled for that purpose.
What is the legitimation of the user’s data processing?
The processing of user data by of Nexus It is covered by the user’s request for the services made available through the Web or, where appropriate, in the consent requested for certain purposes, and that may be withdrawn at any time. However, if the consent is revoked, it shall not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out before.
To which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
The personal data provided by the user will not be communicated to third parties, unless this is necessary for the provision of the requested services or when the user has expressly accepted his communication. In both cases, the user will be duly informed of this possibility before proceeding to communicate his or her personal data.
What responsibility does the user have?
The user will be responsible for the data Nexus be true, accurate, complete and up to date. For this purpose, the user will be responsible for the veracity of all the data he or she communicates and must keep the information provided in a timely manner, in such a way that it responds to its real situation.
You will also be responsible for the false or inaccurate information you provide through of our websites and damages, direct or indirect, that this causes Nexus or to third parties.
What rights does the user have?
The user can send a letter to the address of Nexus or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference “data protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity card, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke the consent granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Get from Nexus Limiting the processing of data when any of the conditions laid down in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Authority responsible for monitoring data protection in Ireland “Data Protection Commissioner” When the interested party considers that Nexus has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable legislation in data protection.
Is it safe to provide personal data?
Nexus it will deal with the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory secret duty in respect of the same, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing rules, adopting to the effect the measures of a technical nature and necessary organizations that guarantee the security of their data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.